View Single Post
It Won't Stop
Default   #603  
I'm really tired of this guilt thing you always try to pull.

No, I'm not interested in coming to work with you for a day. Let's not even mention the fact that I'm not all that interested in listening to you chat with strangers (or, your regulars) about the day, and games, and movies, and anime crap, and music (most of which probably relates to said games and movies, right?) that I can hardly keep up with in the first place. I'm not all that interested in seeing 'another side' of you because, you know what? You helping people out with simple things? It's not something new and amazing that'll have me falling all over you.

And no, I'm not being negative about everything I'm not completely familiar with. And no, you don't know me as well as you act like you do.

And NO, I don't dislike things just because they lack a complex story, and yes, I can enjoy things that lack story but have entertainment value. But you know what? Modern, manly versions of the same old knight in shining armor tale get OLD. And NO, complex stories aren't always difficult to relate to because 'life is simple'. YOUR life is simple, and your mind is simple, stuck in the extremes you like to live by.

Did you stop and think that I'm not interested because you broke a perfectly good conversation to talk about yourself?

You've sure gotten good at ignoring what actually matters.

Old Posted 10-17-2012, 06:26 PM