View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Default   #3329  
Ugh, I may need to contact the post office about a package next Monday if it doesn't move this week. Giving it the rest of this week in case packages are being quarantined for some reason even though it supposedly got there on the 22nd. (Was sent via ups smartpost or surepost or whatever they call it, where it's sent most of the way through ups and then passed off to the post office for final delivery.)

Also, I've bought way too much stuff online in the last few weeks and I really should start keeping track of them so I know what's still out and what I need to keep up with for tracking...

And before the chorus of "you should also buy local, not online" rises up....yeah I should. But nowhere in town sells nail art stamping plates, bath bombs with dragon and fairy themed rings, Disney movies that aren't scratched all to hell at pretty low prices. The overnight oats, I probably could have diy'd, though some of the ingredients (like protein powder) are harder for me to buy just because of my work schedule and lack of car. And the coffee? I could have bought local except the one place in town that roasts their own beans...isn't that great. And store bought beans tend to be too stale/not fresh enough for me.
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 06-29-2020 at 02:44 PM.
Old Posted 06-29-2020, 02:33 PM Reply With Quote