View Single Post
Hyperactive Mechanic
Default A couple of small improvements!   #1  
Some of you may have seen that Fenris mentioned on facebook earlier that we were trying to get a few small improvements coded into existence. Through the diligent work of Toho and Coda we saw these things come into light.

There are a certain few suggestions we really wanted to get done. We have been trying to get done for awhile, and finally had some time to focus on some small things!

Our small improvements for you today include:

Shops:
Item View on Avi: Something users have been asking for for quite some time. I have been wanting this. We have some later improvements we'd like to add but now when you open an item you will see it on the avatar! We plan on eventually adding a few different options such as removing the avi from the view and viewing items on your current avatar.

Items with front and back layer preview: You know those poses with an above avatar layer and a below, they will now be viewed as one cohesive item! This feature hasn't quite been added but I added it to this because Toho is madly working away at it as I type. So it should be up soon!

Equip pop-up scroll bar: No more scrolling all the way down some huge stretched page to find your needed pose! The avatar editor now has scroll bars in the equip pop up window! I have some other small improvements I would like to do to the avi system similar to this, but this was the big one! I will be mentioning moving the remove button to a more appropriate place so you don't have to scroll for it.

Are there any other small improvements you guys would like to see? Don't be afraid to tell the team!

I know it's not much guys, but I think it will add some usability you guys have been asking for. I apologize it took so long, and I hope that the improvements are a much needed breath of fresh air!

~Trisphee Development Team
Old Posted 10-11-2012, 07:35 PM Reply With Quote