View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #3  
Sounds good to me, Got home a little early so I'll do two myself now!
Name:Karla Vargas
Race:Human
Orientation:Bisexual
Job:Unknown
Dislikes:Crowds, Arrogance, and Sexism.
Bio:Always keeping to herself, not much is known about Karla other than being raised by a single mother who struggled to make ends meet, as a young child she never socialized with the other children and had a strange fascination with dead animals. Her teachers disapproved of her interests and eventually placed the blame on her mother which drove her into a rage and viciously attacked her teacher. She was then locked away in a sanitarium for many years until one day she was nowhere to be found and shortly after presumed to be dead.

Name:Ryan Favor
Race:Human
Orientation:Undecided/Asexual
Job:Ghost Hunter
Dislikes:Ghosts,His Job, Peanut Butter
Bio:Ryan from a young age always had a strong sixth sense, he saw things that others never could which ended up in a life full of being bullied by other kids who thought he was strange. Finally one day he understood that the people that he saw were not living when his grandmother who had passed away had visited him to say goodbye, though he swore it true nobody in his family believed him. Years passed and though he never stopped seeing spirits he considered his own gifts a curse, keeping it a secret until he learned he could ease a spirits passing. He opened his own ghost hunting business eager to help lost souls pass on only to find most people mistook old plumbing as a haunting and when they were right the entity was not always willing to leave peacefully.
Last edited by TheFabledBiscuit; 06-08-2018 at 07:20 AM.
Old Posted 06-08-2018, 06:34 AM Reply With Quote