View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #1537  
70 is high? o-o; Well, I guess in as north a place as Montana, <8/ I guess it is high! I'm used to scalding hot temperatures in spring and summer down here. <x] For us, 90 degrees is high. 80 is hot. 70 is mild.
But damn is it scary for those temperatures to be present in places where people aren't used to them at all. <:[ And places that never have rain are suddenly getting massive amounts of rain and sometimes snow. <:/ When I was in Montana it was summer, and the temperature was a nice change of pace from the summer temperature I'm used to. <x} Which is pretty much the-air-is-on-fire hot. Like the kind of hot you feel when sticking your hand close to a campfire. <8/ Some people here each year get heat-strokes and reach critical dehydration. <B[ Not to mention, people living in poorer areas have limited AC access. I sure know how that feels..

Satan? <x'} When is California going to crack in half and sink into the sea like Atlantis?? And will you hire a good crew to film it all? It'd put all the other Hollywood disaster movies to shame!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-30-2020, 12:12 PM Reply With Quote