View Single Post
Two Fish
Elizabeth was boiling with fury. This man was frustrating to say the least. If he didn't leave soon, he would never leave. Her eyes zoomed in on his as he questioned more over the corpse of Blanche. "Mister Simon. I assure you that there was no foul play. I never said that there was a murder. You see.. This was suicide." She sighed, reaching over the bed to grasp the leathery, burnt hand of Blanche.

"As I said, she was lonely. And I assume that me coming was ... a sign that she could leave. At least, that's what I tell myself." Elizabeth knew all too well the curse of living, and would never blame someone for dying in such a way. There was one particular suicide which would hang with her until this day. And obviously, it was that same suicide which led her to this moment. She wondered how much longer it would be until she could see her dearest Isabel again.

"And if you'll excuse my impartial attitude, but you are not from my country. You have not seen the witches of Hungary, and I don't seek another burning. I would like to lay my family to rest and this is what we do for certain deaths.. such as suicide." She sighed deeply. "This is only the first part of our ritual and I would be much happier if you left the rest to family. This is a family matter, as I've suggested before. And right now, you are trespassing." Rose and Lillian looked up from their caretaker positions at Simon. All three sets of eyes glared him down now.
Old Posted 01-03-2018, 08:04 PM Reply With Quote