Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
Snap!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
I'm not doing well. I've been struggling a lot the last few days with fatigue, lack of mental focus, and impostor syndrome. I'm trying to keep my spirits up and to remember what I know I'm capable of doing, but it's wearing on me.
I'm not certain how things are going for you now, if things have improved. This is a serious matter and you need to speak with your wife about needing rest. If all else fails, you can schedule 2 days per month to pay under the table for a caregiver to go to your home and care for your family, allowing you to at least get a little more rest than you've been getting. You can also network with parents of other kids at your child's school for ridesharing, that way half of the time you aren't sitting in traffic and it would also help reduce that stress for other parents. I sincerely hope you consider doing something like that. Wishing the best for you. I know how difficult things have been and I commend you for reaching out for help. It's not easy exposing vulnerabilities.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 10-01-2021, 10:12 AM Reply With Quote