View Single Post
The Vampire Lord
Default   #161  
Holden smiled when Solomon said that. "That's good." You know I'm sure my clothes would fit you if you want some fresh clothes." Holden said putting his shirt on. He started humming.
Alicia reached the third floor. "He has calmed down a lot since last night." Alicia said walking to the door.
"That's good." Steven said trying to figure out how to tell Holden.
Alicia grabbed the room key out of her pocket. She put it in the door and opened it.

"Hey dad." Holden said with a bright smile.
"Hi Holden." Steven said with a little smile.
"What's wrong dad?" Holden asked looking sad.
"Well." Steven said walking into the room. "Um your mother past away this morning." Steven said looking down at the ground.
"Wait what? How?" Holden asked looking at Solomon.
"She had a brain aneurysm." Steven said blankly.
"It's not the way I wanted her to die. But at least its over." Holden said zipping up his suitcase.

"You are ok with her being dead?" Steven asked shocked.
"Yes dad I am. She abused me for fifteen years. Do you wanna know what she hit me with to put me into that coma for two weeks?" Holden asked crossing his arms.
"Yes but how could you be so cold about it? I'm glad she wont be able to hurt you anymore." Steven said still shocked.
"She hit me with a hammer dad. I'm not being cold about it, I'm sure my mind will process that when its ready to." Holden said looking his dad dead in the eyes.
"A hammer? Oh my god." Steven said angry now. "You are right your brain will process it when it wants, but I'm never gonna forgive her for what she did to you." Steven said as he walked up to Holden and gave him a hug.
"It's ok dad, I'm fine now." Holden said returning the hug.
Old Posted 04-14-2011, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote