View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
Ah! Wonderful. Thank you for answering those questions.
I did manage to find the crane game after posting. Who would have ever thought to look for a game in the Games category? Not me!

You just got to believe in yourself! I'm sure you would make a wonderful mother if you wished to. Just got to say motherly things. Like, "wash behind your ears," and, "you're not coming in here with that! You'll track mud through the house! And we also have a strict 'no bears in the house' rule." Or something like that. The 'no bears in the house' rule could always just... be forgotten though.

mdom is ever where and it's slightly frightening. Could she also be at my job? o: Probably, because I check some sites at work. Therefor I bring her into my work place.

Did you know, a woodchuck can chuck wood. They just don't want to chuck wood so they don't and go around telling people they can't. So the answer is an unlimited amount of wood, they just like to buy their wood pre-chucked at the local Walmart. It's cheapest there.

If biter information is classified, then I will make sure my name is classified too. :l

Oh, I do have a question. Is pinging, mentioning, dragging people back into on going conversations, not a thing on this site? Or is that what the "quick reply" under user posts is?
Old Posted 09-19-2019, 03:24 PM Reply With Quote