View Single Post
Morbidly Obsessed
"You know," Jayden sighed as he rubbed the side of his face where the punched connected, he was getting tired of being a punching bag. Pulling the set of handcuffs from his belt so Kimi could see them as he notes many of the locals had stopped to watch this, "The comment wasn't directed directly at you in the first place so that was really uncalled for and it can be seen as an offense to hit an officer." he frowns studying Kimi a bit more, "And word of advice for the next encounter, don't go jumping the barrel cause appearances can be deceiving.. if I was a hunter, do you think I would tell you out flat? Through, I can simply turn you over to the next hunter I meet if I felt like being a total ass regarding this but since I have work to do, I'll give you a warning this time but next time, I won't be so 'nice', especially to a skull who needs to learn to think before speaking, otherwise you'll put not only yourself but your whole faction in danger."

Shoving the cuffs back where they belonged, Jayden steps around Kimi and continues on his way.
Old Posted 11-24-2012, 07:31 AM Reply With Quote