View Single Post
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Akemi stomped the ground in a rage. "Don't remember?! How can the be?! I did so much to make you suffer!" Akemi yelled.

Roland sighed. "I know who she was and what we were but the feeling are not there. So in the end what you did was simply kill your own and failed to do anything else."

Akemi launched herself at Roland but only passed threw his false image. Her anger was apparent on her face. "If I can't make you hurt physically then I'll just have to hurt you emotionally!" she screamed as she raced towards Chloe.

Roland's eyes widened. "Shit!" his technique dissipated and his true form stood just a few feet away from chloe. He quickly grabbed her by her shirt and pulled her with all of his might to move her out of the way and toss her to the side just as Akemi's fist was about to connect. Unfortunately for Roland, Akemi was ready with another attack and launched a powerful kick towards his head and all he had time for was a weak defense. Roland blocked what he could with left arm then tried to spin to try and absorb some of her monstrous power and used the some of the force of her kick against her. As he spun he returned a kick of his own to send Akemi fly back once again, but his arm had paid the price.
Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 11-21-2012, 08:39 PM Reply With Quote