View Single Post
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #965  
"You make it sound like I don't have responsibilities myself, Advent and camping? Well, I would cheat and take my technology with me.. and I am sure I could talk your father into releasing you for one night.. You need to have some fun that doesn't involve me wanting to kill your ass or scaring the shit out of Zaki." Chloe grimaces at that, "If she was wanting those codes, I pretty sure I wouldn't of been losing my head anytime soon, not like I can provide the access to those files anyway." she remains quiet for a moment when Advent mentions her mother, "It still hurts a bit.. it's been five years.. since she passed on.. most would of thought I would of viewed it as good thing, she was no longer suffering yet all I felt was anger.." she paused for a moment, shutting her eyes, "Like she had decided to quit way too soon.. I grew accustomed to my hair being kept long, it didn't seem to be that hard of a request to fill.. it made her happy while my father was there even through he kept saying she treated me like a little barbie doll, oh god.. the dresses she made me wear when I was five.. sometimes I felt if I could jump back into time, I would fit in with the Victorian ages. Sometimes, I wish I could be more like you but I know I can't.."
Old Posted 11-17-2012, 07:32 AM Reply With Quote