View Single Post
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Advent

“After that explosion and fire that’s been plastered on the news nationwide somehow I doubt it, but there might be a few in the debris I guess.” He said scratching his head at the thought of a few books calling out for help almost as if they where people trapped, but considering he heard and seen technology that, that thought wasn’t so far out of the realm of the impossible. “I would respect books, but then I can’t actually read.” He whispered to himself as he lowered his head it wasn’t his fault he knew that but he still felt ashamed of it. “Why would I know what a smore is? Out of the three years we’ve known each other, how many sweet things have you ever seen me eat?” he stated as if it was obvious. Which it was, not once had he ever eaten anything sweet, hearing that the other guessed he’d never he sighed tilting his head. “What’s camping and do I really look like the camping type to you?” he said covering his mouth as he yawned a little “A smore sounds nasty, let’s not and say I did try it” he said gently.

“I will not be allowed to camp Chloe, so don’t worry about it.” He said with a smile “I have responsibilities I can’t just walk away from, besides I need to be around technology and I have a new board to make.” He said leaning back on his elbows, where he was smart he knew he was also innocent on many things people took for granted but was able to hide it behind the mask of a smart-ass clown. She looked to him as his arm was hit wincing but tried to hide it “Well think about it in two ways, one it was your hair or your head and I’m sure you’d prefer losing the hair than your head. Two you can let go of the pain of your mother and start a new” he said looking down knowing such a thing was a sensitive subject but also knew he had a point as one thing that was hard to let go was the past especially when a family member was involved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 11-15-2012, 05:13 AM Reply With Quote