View Single Post
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #37  
A dark grin comes across Lei's face hearing that but she had no interest in taking it any further, "Your just as blind as the rest of our race, you think just because someone is different than you in opinions, they are not the same. Cause of that, I feel nothing more than pity for you." she turns to continue on her way before pausing, "And I'm not a child, I have seen more of the darker side of this life than you will ever see, I simply choose not to get involved in human affairs anymore. Or maybe next time before you pass judgement, you will try to get to know your subject a little bit better, cause other blood mages would not be so willing to walk away from this as I am."

With that, Lei continues toward her destination, not caring what the dragoon thought of her response, like it mattered one bit to her. She had spoken the truth, besides Ele and the other races she interacted with only when she had no choice than to enter a village to sell her medicines or gather supplies, she was pretty much a loner. No one had ever taken the time to understand Gypsies before and she didn't expect that change, her scars were not ones that were on her body that just healed as time went by. No, her scars were on her soul and that took longer to heal..
Old Posted 09-29-2012, 04:55 AM Reply With Quote