View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #13  
It seemed like hours and hours had passed by as Veemon and Kimiko sat around talking, it was surprising what she had learned about this land called the digital world, This place sounded so amazing she almost wanted to live there, Kimiko began to space out thinking to her self about what had happened today and trying to process whether or not she was still dreaming.

"Kimmy, im cold can i sit with you?" Hmm? Kimiko looked over to see the small creature shivering and shaking, Now that she thought about it, The temperature had been dropping since she made the fire this was kind strange. Kimiko nodded and grabbed Veemon gently cuddling up with him. "your really warm Kimmy i should have asked sooner" Kimiko giggled petting the top of Veemon's head.

"your so cute Veemon" the digimon once again blushed and cuddled closer to Kimiko. It was then kim noticed that her she could feel the coldness from the ground through her shoes. Wha?.. this is abnormal i wonder if this sort of thing happens often in the digital world

A big crash was heard behind Kimiko and Veemon followed by a large string of hatred filled words. Who Dares Warm my cold with fire? Kimiko jumped up and screamed loud enough for anything close by to hear, she quickly grabbed Veemon and hid behind a near by tree as a Giant white man shaped digimon with white torn wings and two long horns perched from its head appeared..

"T-thats I-IceDevimon... He showed up when all the bad things started happening and has been terrorizing the digimon every since. Kimiko was scared she had to sit down, she set Veemon on the floor and went to sit but.. something was there.. It was a large egg shaped object with a blade sticking out of it, It almost looked like it was on fire what was that? When kimmy picked it up Veemon looked at it his eyes were bright and happy.. Kimiko you found digiarmor use it and i can Digivolve to..

Veemon's words were interrupted by the large digimon swiping down at the tree Veemon quickly pushed kimmy out of the way and into a bush. "Ouch, Veemon! No don't fight him hes too strong." he words were no use Veemon charged after the digimon VEE HEADBUTT! Veemon slammed his head into IceDevimon sending him back a few steps. "Kimmy you have to make me Digivolve i know you can do it!

Kimmy's eyes closed she held the egg like item into the air and words flowed naturally out of her mouth as if she had done it before.. "DIGIARMOR ENERGIZE!" Veemon began to glow as well as the egg his form was changing Veemon screamed out into the air. VEEMON ARMOR DIGIVOLVE TOO!!!! Veemon grew taller his arms,legs and tail longer along his hands and knee cap's as well as his head the Flame shaped egg like design appeared and out of his hands and head blades shot out. Is this a Digivolution?..

FLAMEDRAMON! Time to warm up this place.. FIRE ROCKET Flamedramon's body ignited in flames then concentrated into his fist and shot out at the digimon in front of him knocking him to the ground creating a large Crashing noise, IceDevimon then turned into several hundred small squares and disappeared... "Whoa, Your Flamedramon?"

The tall creature nodded and smiled "But im still the same ol' Veemon you know and.. it was then Veemon suddenly grew smaller and a red beam shot into her digivice, She looked over and noticed that Veemon had gotten alot smaller...

"Oh, no what happened did i break you!?!?" Demiveemon giggled and shook his head. ""Im not use to digivolving yet, so it sent me to my trainer stage, im DemiVeemon now.. Kimiko stared at the creature for a second baffled by what had just happened..Demiveemon,Veemon,Flamedramon.. I have a bad feeling that i have more names i need to learn....

Kimiko picked the digimon up and looked around at there campsite and frowned.. "Well it looks like we need to start moving then huh DemiVeemon?" the creature nodded its head and laughed. "looks like it Kimmy, Shall we go find my freinds?" Kimiko nodded and looked down at her digivice noticing that the other red dot was now right on top of her.. Who could it be?...
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 09-15-2012, 10:50 AM Reply With Quote