View Single Post
기다려
awww i'm happy to have made you giggle >///< hehe. well actually it makes sense! i should've thought, when i saw his huge flappy ears, that he could possibly use them to fly <3

oh my. i watched the clip you linked and almost cried just at that. just the way baby jumbo doesn't understand what the other elephants are saying, so even though they're saying mean things, he's just a happy fascinated baby TT he's been animated to behave so like a baby, his gestures, they tugged at my heart! and when his mother used his flappy ears to swaddle-wrap him! i can't handle it >.< i don't know if i'll ever be brave enough to watch it TT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
Maybe each of these circus performers and oddities and employees had to sign a contract with the magic travelling circus, agreeing to it's terms in exchange for something they each desired? And each night at the circus, the curse on all the performers is active in each of them, and their alter egos emerge without their control. So they must find a way to break their contract or to fulfil it in some way in order to return to their whole selves again. :D
YES TO THIS. it all fits omg. and it extends the scope of the RP to include arcs however many of the circus characters we'd want to explore. :D

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-02-2020, 08:10 AM Reply With Quote