View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #27  
It's ok. <8/ I know the entire world is in chaos due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
<x] I've already started on his profile art and it's nearly finished. x~X; I don't know when to stop, even when my drawing hand is tired. So, I'll finish it tomorrow maybe. :] But he
is
lookin'
HAN-sum! x3 ~+

:] Interesting, I wonder if maybe we can make the circus idea into some sort of dark mystery in a fantasy setting. Like the circus can travel and look pleasant during the day, while at night things get dangerous and scary, resulting in maybe theft, kidnaping and maybe even a murder spree! But it's difficult to point out the culprit when so many performers and crew are highly suspect. o.o And the managers can't replace everyone or they wouldn't have a circus. <x]
OR
Maybe a magic circus-revolving story involving a meeting of worlds within the circus? :] Like someone belonging in the freak show curiously interacting and learning a new perspective from a different magical circus performer. ^-^
I think Gideon would likely be considered a freak because of his wings, but he can also fly, and that would likely be his only asset while performing...! *gaaaaasp* <x'D HE'S like DUMBO! lol! Just realized, hehe.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 03-26-2020 at 08:26 PM.
Old Posted 03-25-2020, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote