View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #25  
<x'} Hehehe! I'm so glad you think so. <:] I've kept most of their struggles non-fantastical, fantastical being like for example, Frog Prince: "Being a frog is the most of my troubles." x}
I wanted their struggles and backstories to be as unique as they were somewhat relatable. <:] Like Earnest with losing a brother and learning to cope with loneliness, or Rama's need to seek vengeance and look intimidating because she had endured so much terror and never wants to be afraid again.
^-^ I want them all to be happy too! ;U; <3

I'm not sure which of them I have the highest muse for, so to speak. :/ As for moods, my vampire bois and Kelsi are all in a mainly romantic realm of dwelling, and my humans a more adventurous sort of domain. :]

I think though I would enjoy roleplaying with Gideon. <x} Just because I feel like he could be the most fun, hilarious and surprising to get to see. (:T hmmm..If I'm going to go with him, I probably should doodle up a pic of him for a profile.)
His home place is set in a sort of seashore-fantasy setting, but he can really travel on an adventure anywhere. :]
Is it cool if I use Gideon? ^-^

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-06-2020, 03:22 PM Reply With Quote