View Single Post
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #963  
"There might be some books still readable.. and I was taught to respect books.." Chloe pauses, turning her gaze to Advent, "What's a smore?" Her expression was between amusement and shock, "You don't know what a smore is.." she rubs her forehead, "I take it you have never gone camping before? A smore is marshmellow roasted over a open fire than put on a piece of chocolate than crammed between two graham crackers and you eat it.." she remains quiet for a few moments, "Maybe.. when things settle down, I'll take you on a camping trip and you can experience what a smores is.. after all, isn't that what family is for? Sharing your first experiences with?"
For some reason, Chloe felt a small pang of pity for Advent.. for such a smart ass, he sure didn't know alot about the outside world.. Maybe she had been wrong the way she had treated him prior to this or had he finally earned her respect? They never had spent this much time in each other's presence without Zaki before and in a way, Chloe enjoyed his company.. through.. with a slight frown, she punches Advent in the arm, "That's for the 'cut your hair' remark from earlier. We can call it even now."
Last edited by Dawn; 11-12-2012 at 08:34 AM.
Old Posted 11-11-2012, 09:28 PM Reply With Quote