View Single Post
Morbidly Obsessed
Lei rolled her eyes and continues to the store she needed. Within minutes she had all the supplies she needed, she had nipped the sales person desire for small talk in the bud the moment she had stepped in. Stepping out, she hears her name being called and turns to see Ele, in one of her bright moods, skipping up to her, the scythe she carried, strapped on her back.

"So your back?" Lei says in a cool voice.

"You think I would I stay away that long?" Ele chirped with a grin on her face, "Besides, once I heard the news about this quest for the throne, I just knew I had to enter it. Maybe I could find Collette."

Lei silently notes the hope in the younger girl's voice, "That's.. nice." she says in a bored tone.

Ele grabs Lei's arm, "Cmon Lei. We can both check this out." she says with a wide grin and begins to tug Lei in the direction where others whom were interested in the quest were heading.

"W-wait a minute, Ele." Lei sputters, trying to dig her heels in before giving in and trudging, grudgingly behind Ele, her arms behind her head, her expression bored, not listening to what Ele was rattling on about.
Old Posted 10-03-2012, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote