View Single Post
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #35  
Mairi glanced back curiously at the elf and smiled. "Oh hey.... Sorry I got distracted by something, but I don't know what it was now." Sighing as she frowned and turned slowly to look at the castle. "Yes... Well... Are you guys here to see the castle? Or are you here for the throne challenge?" Smirking, she turned slowly to look at Lucifer and nodded, ears flicking back.

Jokull sighed and took his bag from the foxkin before handing the wallet over. "Go get something to eat, and I'll meet you at the other end of the drawbridge after I get the information I need." Smiling as he nudged the boy off and headed away.

Makani frowned and shook his head. "Fine... I guess I'll do that." Mumbling as he turned slowly to go see what he could find. Eyes flicking over the small signs that told of delectable foods, his stomach rumbled softly. "Ooooh.... What should I get. I don't know what even sounds good." Speaking to himself, the boy wasn't paying attention, well that is until he ran straight into another person. Falling to the ground, he gasped and jumped up. "Oh! I'm sorry about that! Please forgive me!" Bowing deeply as he hurried to offer a hand to help the green haired elf up. "I wasn't paying attention... That was my fault. Are you okay?"
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Old Posted 09-28-2012, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote