View Single Post
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #7  
Rain was about to speak and introduce her self when another person came running. She turned to look at the young man, with slightly surprised look on her face, but it was quickly replaced by a friendly smile. While she was not a big talker, she still enjoyed a nice company and liked to make friends.

"It's very nice to meet all of you! My name is Vesma," spoke the other girl. Her hand shake with Del was slightly awkward as she was not used to such things, but at Malachai's compliment her smile widened. "Oh, thank you very much. I like yours too - such vibrant, beautiful color," she replied warmly. "Mind if I, too, call you Mal?" she asked a moment later.

"I am Sadrain. Rain for short, and I agree with Vesma that it's very nice to meet you three," she shook Del's hand lightly, but not meekly. Her gaze for a moment strayed off the group, wandering to the man who seemed to be coming their way and whom she guessed to be Malachai's companion. Then she looked back to Malachai, then sideways to the silent boy on her shoulder. He glanced at her, then spoke. "My name is Abul." Then he settled his mouth firmly again, as if swearing to not speak any more this day, only his dark red eyes drifted to the other male of the group rather often and there were hints of curiosity in them. Rain could sense that he wanted to talk and wished he would open up more, but was not sure how to reach her goal.

"You said Crimson has not met many Wings yet. May I ask how long has she been with you?" Rain asked. She always liked to hear the stories of how one had come to connect with their "pets", or companions and friends how she liked to call them.
OO C: Meh, not much muse, but didn't want to leave you all hanging. Hope you can reply. ^^
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Last edited by Sadrain; 12-30-2010 at 09:27 AM.
Old Posted 12-28-2010, 08:41 AM Reply With Quote