View Single Post
Developer
Default   #317  
THAT'S better. That's 1967 words so far today, and I'm not done yet. I found my groove on Bubble Man -- I knew from the beginning what the plans for this one were and I had been looking forward to writing it, but I didn't want to jump into it earlier because it would have felt like a big drag to go back to the more constrained, less visible scenes that come before it in the chronology.

EDIT: *does math* Ew. Missing out on four days after having poor pacing before that means I'd have to average over 3900 words per day (counting today) for the rest of the month if I'm going to hit 50k. That's a real blow.

EDIT: ... I don't know when I screwed up my word counts, but apparently I'm only at 11216, not 12763. That's a whole day's worth of writing not lining up right...

EDIT: Okay, I accidentally forgot to include the Wood Man segment. Total is 12713 now. The 50-word discrepancy was a typo on the very first day. ^^()
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-21-2017, 08:19 PM Reply With Quote