View Single Post
Lazy
Default   #7  

These are the bands that I personally listen to, love and follow.

Working on redoing my list
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________
The following is MY opinion on what jrock and my bias, Kai of Gazette have done for me in my life and yes this is also written on my profile too.

Most fans, I think, would rather marry their bias and have their bias’ baby. Me? I’d be pretty damn happy just to meet Kai, get a hug from him and have a picture taken with him. That’d be all I need to make my dreams come true. I know full well I can never have him. Meeting him is still my dream. I adore him so much. He is very under-appreciated but he deserves all the love he can get. I may call him mine or call him my husband/boyfriend but I know he’s not. It’s just for fun. That won’t stop me from loving him and respecting him as much as I do. Kai will forever be, my ultimate, one true bias.

Anyone who doesn’t know this, doesn’t know me ;] Kai is my inspiration and has helped me smile when I’d rather be crying my heart out. I’m very thankful to have someone like him to inspire me. He makes everything better when I look at his pictures, hear his voice, see him laugh. Some people would call it an obsession and say it wasn't healthy to love someone so much when you can't have them or have little to no chance of ever meeting them...but it's my dream...and my dream keeps me going.

If I didn't have this dream, I really honestly believe that I wouldn't be here. Jrock, in my opinion, has saved me. I have given up so many times in my life...but seeing their smiles, hearing their laughs and voices...even if I have no idea what they're saying...they make me happy. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I feel like crying and I get on youtube to watch Yomi being perverted and stupid or how many times I sit here and laugh at how much Hyde, Gackt and many others can NOT dance to save their lives. I can't even begin to picture where I would be if I didn't have this wonderful thing in my life.

Jrockers are more then just a pretty face to me. They are more then just a sexy body with stylish clothes. Sure there are some I DO only like for their looks but I respect many of them. I can't say I respect all of them because some jrockers I just...cannot stand to any level. I listen to many, many bands and follow many of their careers. Some bands I enjoy watching them change, others I wish wouldn't change so much so fast. When they disband, it makes me sad. When someone dies, I feel sad for the fans who loved them.

I guess what I mean to say is...my life without jrock would be miserable...more so then it is right now. Thank you japan...for the miracles you created. Thank you to the jrockers who put up with their crazy fans shit. Thank you for trying hard to make music for all of us. Thank you. Please remember that people love you no matter how hard things get. Your fans love you. We want YOU to be happy first before you worry about us and our happiness.
Old Posted 03-23-2013, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote