View Single Post
Two Fish
Tennan couldn’t help but laugh. ”Nothing that I can tell you, bad brothers.” She dug in her seemingly endless pocket on the side of her skin tight dress and found a slender pipe the size of a cigarette. She lit it and took a long drag, not bothering to focus on either one of the twins. ”But I can tell you that I’ve been smart enough to not get caught.” She vibrated with the same feeling of a person lifting a brow curiously.

She stroked a piece of her pastel green hair, pulling it behind an ear. ”And… I can do some incredible things with knives.” She hummed seductively. A blade sprung out from her thigh and she pulled it out, pressing it to the gut of Damon as he made his way around her. ”And I’m not afraid of death.” She grinned, pulling the blade back and pressing it against her lips. She opened them, extended her tongue and licked the blade before sliding it back in garter.
This was just the tip of the iceberg when it came to Tennan’s abilities. But It was usually enough to intimidate or impress.

===

Quzhujian peeled through space like an iron bead against a sheet of fabric, light wrapped around them as they reached hyperspeed. The giant diamond shaped ship hovered over its new colonization effort, Guangda. The planet had already been eviscerated with particle beams and atom bombs. It was like rodent extermination. All that was left were the scraps and then the Yingya could drain the planet of its fuel. At one point Guangda was lush and green. It was now covered in sand and dried out, cavernous rock. It was red and gold, and filled with the perfect fuel.

The ship spun in two inverted pyramids rotating in opposite directions. The bottom pyramid slowed to allow the ship to land. Sand and dirt ripped up from the ground as it landed, taking up thirty miles of land. Inside Quzhujian, there was two million Yingya. One of these highly militarized beetles, was Shenxin. Select soldiers were beamed down in squads. Shenxin was part of the third squad, composed of twenty ranked officials. His armor touched the ground, scraping it as he walked behind his comrades. The grunts and groans of war cries echoed across the surrounding area, warning any remaining life of their arrival.
Old Posted 01-08-2018, 12:26 AM Reply With Quote