View Single Post
Two Fish
Tennan's lack of eyes came in handy when trying to avoid the dizzying feeling of watching the two boys circle around her. She could definitely feel it, though she stood firm, crossing her arms. "Now I was only hoping you'd be a part of the Cry. There were rumors after all. And seeing as I'm your biggest fan, I'm also a fan of Zet, your captain." She grinned devilishly. She had no way of knowing that their new captain was anybody but him, though she had heard that Captain Zet Rayt was dead. It was a good way to find out.

"Such a powerful man." She sighed, blushing as if infatuated with the man. Though really, she was fantasizing about killing such a powerful being. She took only a moment to digest their offer, quickly regurgitating a response. "Yeah sure. It'd be an honor to be aboard the Hangman's Cry!" She bobbed her head up and down, excited to see if she could clear out the entire cabin. Oh that would be a rush! "I've got nothing else left for me anyways!" She giggled, scooping up a purse from her dance floor. She had nothing in the purse, except for some old bounties. She kept it just for looks. It matched her dress after all.

"Besides, I've been dying to leave this cowboy hell hole. Been sayin' y'all too damn much since I started working here." She chuckled, clearing her nostrils for another hit of anisum. After a huff and sniffle, she shook her head, machine skull beeping towards the action of the Hot Shot competition. It was time to get to business. "Well?" She nodded her head towards the arena, suggesting that they head for it. "Lets get our guy then."

---

Violet got two head shots, Jax got one but two other lethal kills to the heart, Quin got a whopping three head shots and another lethal, Sinder was at one headshot and three lethals, putting Quin at the highest point score and Ino up next. The floors were bloodied with bodies which were shoved into a pile after each was killed. If they were dead, they remained standing on their podium with bullets scraping by them. When someone was killed, a rewarding ding would flash over their spot and light up the dead body before it was replaced.

The fun thing about this game was that not only was there a large gambling community behind it, which meant large prize winnings, but that the prisoners were also contestants. If one prisoner managed to make it all the way through the competition, they were allowed to go free! Several had left the arena over time with bullets in their arms, legs, stomachs. And the longer a prisoner was left as a target, points built up on them each round, giving more incentive for the hot shots to aim for them. Ino was focused on a full wipe, as all shooters were on their first round.

He aimed, cocked and shot consecutively across the board. He got three headshots and two lethals, clearing the board. Cheers in the audience left a big smile on his face, though he knew inside that Marco Devana would've done even better, giving each prisoner a peaceful bullet to the brain. He stood back at his post, watching as Valya finished their round. He had the strangest inkling that something was wrong with Quash, but decided to shake it off. The bastard was probably just whiny and hungry.

He did have a deep connection with his pet, but he would've never guessed that he was outside the Gunslinger now, sniffing around the loading docks.
Old Posted 01-03-2018, 07:48 PM Reply With Quote