View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default Split the Booty ;3 (M){SpiderWorm}   #1  
The Hangman's Cry
Damon was restless, pacing the deck from one end of the ship to the other, his brother hot on his heels though seeming more to do it out of something to do more than actual restlessness. They'd been cooped on the ship for what felt like weeks and now they were finally stopping for fuel, food, and entertainment. The small desert planet of Ariacan was the destination, and it was known for little else than being a tourist trap for those that wanted to experience "the old west" life. It was a gimmick. The pirates of The Hangman's Cry knew that, but then everyone that went there knew that. But, the entertainment was just too good to pass up and Cap'n A'vi was in the mood to spoil her crew and her crew was more than willing to take her up on the offer.

"I want food. I want some good fuckin' food for once. That's all I want. Is it too much to ask?" Damon asked his brother who was still following him but at a more leisurely pace.

"You mean you don't like the slop that cook gives us?" Roek responded laughing, "He does what he can with what he has. Have mercy." The infamous slop towards the end of a voyage on the Cry was...it was awful and enough to make any sane pirate want to hurl, not to speak for the insane ones aboard. However, after every stop they were given the greatest of feasts, so neither of them could actually complain. Not really.

Both were soon stopped in their tracks though, gasping as they turned to see that the captain of the Cry herself grabbed both of their collars. A smile erupted on both faces as they turned to see her as well, "Damn right he works with what giv'n! I oughtta make the two'a ya say sorry, but ye caught me on a good day. 'Stead I'll let ye off with a warnin'. Be on y'best behavior, gentlemen. We dun wanna get kicked outta this place too. Hear me? No explosions until we get off the planet an' they can't see us. Got it?"

"Understood, Miss A'vi!" came the reply in unison as each of them straightened their posture and saluted to their captain.

"Damn right it is. Now go 'ave some fun. We're landin'."
Old Posted 12-11-2017, 11:58 PM Reply With Quote