Thread: The Daily Awful
View Single Post
Pepsi Pagan
Default   #15  
Daily Awful: still dealing with FLEAs (Frightening Lingering Effects of Abuse), so a lot of things I say come out super c*nt-y, since that's just how everyone always talked to me (since I didn't have friends till high school, I never realized how toxic the behavior was). So my dumb ass had no idea my bf was pissed at me for leaving my charger plug on the bed (I fucking shook everything out on the bed looking for it, so idk how it was still there, but apparently it speared his butthole), and he was jostling about a lot trying to get comfortable. I don't tend to fall asleep again after being woken up, regardless of what point of the night it is (so basically I've been up since 1 am, then), so I made an off-handed comment about how I hope I could fall asleep after this (again, didn't), but it ended up starting a huge fight.

I'm super fucked up (in that I have Borderline Personality Disorder), so I take shit super personal. I spent the night being talked down from the edge by an old friend. Woke up this morning to le bf yelling at me about the kettle (he slept on the couch last night, so I'd just grabbed the electric kettle real quick so I could make tea without pissing him off again sometime around 2 or 3 am), find out he only slept 2 hours because it took him hours to calm down and sleep, and that I'm a fucking asshole. Get talked down from the ledge by another old friend, who took me out for breakfast to get my mind off of shit so I could legitimately work so I don't lose my home (because, did I mention? we got summons to go to court tuesday [3 days ago] and we have till the 7th to pay off our debts or else get the fuck out; bf and I both have abusive family and would rather die/be homeless than go back)\

Got some daily awesome this morning from that second old friend, so I'll post in the awesome thread in a bit

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 03-30-2018, 01:32 PM Reply With Quote