View Single Post
gnometastic
Default   #15  
Thank goodness the meeting was done, or at least it should be done by now. Admitably Tayu hadn't stayed for all of it. Why would she care? It's not like she was even allowed to go INTO the room! Her cousin, well third cousin, but that took ages to explain, was the Air Bending representative and had been forced to take Tayu along. It wasn't her fault that the wind gate training ground was old and rickety. Hadn't the last Avatar destroyed it? It must be held together pretty badly, so it wasn't HER fault it had collapsed again. Well, it might be, she just couldn't get a handle on doing things gently. So she'd been exiled from the island temple until it was rebuilt, and to 'calm' down. Right, cause RC was such a good place for a lack of stimulation.

So, while the meeting went on(and on and on and oooooon) she escaped to RC's Central Park. She'd heard they'd brought in new fish to the pond...she was hopeful to find some really, really big koi. She'd heard the story about her great, great, great(there's a lot of greats in there) grandfather riding one and she wanted to try. But, since she rarely came to the main land she was lost. Grumbling she stomped her foot and looked around. Spotting no one to yell at her she forced a stream of air below her and shot up into the air to see if she could find the pond. There! Floating to the ground like a rogue leaf she skipped off in the direction she thought it was, the remnants of her air bending shushing through the trees like a summer breeze.
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 06-13-2012, 08:43 PM Reply With Quote