View Single Post
Capitan Marvelous~!

Thokin woke from his dream holding his head some, looking about the thread trying to see who was around but his dream felt so real and the one who spoke with him felt as if they where close. Standing he knew what he needed to was to better him self and master all he can. Making a fist this was something that he was going to have to do he didn't want to give up the power nor did he want to no longer exsitste with in the world. Moving his gaze around he headed for the home he was staying in get his things ready for his journey.

Once getting to the home of the people he was staying with he explained his dream he would leave soon, that he would head of to the city that Avatar Aang had created for all he would do his best try to keep peace with the world that could no longer hold it self together. Once parting way heading to the sleeping quarters he began to pack all he would need once getting all pack, he headed out his long black pony tail danced in the wind as he now would start his journey on ward to help him self and the world. Getting to the out lands of the area he headed into the woods looking for his traveling companion that he came across when he was younger a armadillo lion which he called Maru.

Once finding him he smiled reached into the bag he carried to feed the huge beast then petted him. "Are you ready Maru? We are going out to see the world and help it and to better our selves." he said, while getting the sattel ready on Maru, once that was done he climb up pointed out to the lands far. "Republic City here I come!" he grind as Maru head off.

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Last edited by NikkoGallarado; 06-13-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old Posted 06-13-2012, 03:29 PM Reply With Quote