View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Ryan nodded acknowledging what the shapeshifter had to say, he was unsure how to respond himself, his mind filled with so many other things at the moment. "So I'm interesting, so you brought me cookies?" Ryan teased the shapeshifter, taking one of them out biting into it happily. Anything had beat the food they forced down his throat at the hospital, he hadn't cared the shape shifter seemed to be drawn to him in a more intimate way, hell he had dated a guy here and there temporarily in the past, though nothing seemed too serious to the ghost hunter.
"Awesome, somehow I don't think today is going to just pass on by like any other day. Hopefully I'm wrong, though I know that won't be the case.."
---------------
"Two WONDERFUL nights they were though, am I right?" Karla grinned it was too fun teasing the redhead when she was so obviously flustered with her comments, she laughed as she listened to the redhead speak and nodded as if she would witness the action. "If that's the case, and she does realize what I do then it will probably a more interesting night than you bargained for, I'm fine with meeting her. I love cats, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'll be by later!" Karla ended the call glancing at the time before heading out towards the Witches Brew, the pub would start to get busy around now, though the more people around would be better at the moment. She couldn't shake the feeling of unwavering eyes following her ever since they left Maguscorps.
the sorceress shut the door behind her casting an inconspicuous spell on herself which would leave her harder to track or find if someone were indeed spying on her.
She arrived at the bar finding Ryan and Oliver inside, she ordered a round of water for the group as well as a light appetizer before turning to them both.
"Before we start, you haven't been followed have you? any strange visitors while you were kept in the hospital... Ryan I think it was?
The man shook his head trying not to scratch at the bandages that filled his face, the usual bartender eyed him and his table guests and shrugged if off giving him a look of wanting answers when he was alone.
"No.. I don't think so, to be honest everything since that night has been kind of hazy, I don't think the medication has fully worn off on me yet."
Karla nodded turning to Oliver who seemed to figure out her motives she sighed shaking her head.
"What about you shifter? Has there been any strange scents in his room? I figure you would have caught something while you visiting him."
Old Posted 06-28-2018, 07:14 PM Reply With Quote