View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Ryan walked out his room bumping into the shifter as he opened the door. "You got here pretty quick... I'm being discharged from the hospital other than losing my sight in the eye there's no reason for me to stay here any longer, that woman Karla sent me message she wants to meet us at the pub tonight if you're able." He rubbed the bandages over his eye, it itched, though more than that his loss of vision in his right eye had been a nuisance for the past day, he tripped more than once over his own two feet on the way out of the hospital with the werewolf.
He glanced at the shifter who seemed all too protective of the man as he occasionally stumbled he mostly shrugged if off but curiosity was getting to the better of him.
"So.. is there any reason you're so... I don't know interested in me? Already mentioned I wasn't interested in sex, hell I don't ever really care about dating or relationships of that sort in general."
He walked silently beside the shifter wondering what his answer would be.
---------------
Karla answered the phone excitedly seeing Hannebelles name, pausing for a moment shaking her head at how she acted. "Hannabelle! Miss me already?" She paused for a moment as the redhead spoke, glancing at her calendar making sure she had no important upcoming meetings.
"Already smitten by me right? Introducing me to your teacher seems like a huge step!" She laughed at her own joke for a moment shaking her head knowing that Hannabelle wouldn't see her body language.
"Well.. she's either worried about the sorceress who is stealing her student away or she possibly recognizes the card I handed to you, either way it'd be rude for me not to introduce myself. I can come by early in the evening if you'd like. I just gotta handle some stuff at the local pub before I head over, shouldn't be long though!"
Karla made a note to head to her witch's house before calling the 'exorcist' again confirming that he was indeed heading to the pub.
"Excellent, I'll be there in 20 minutes, feel free to grab a few drinks or food while you wait."
Old Posted 06-25-2018, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote