View Single Post
Addicted to Trisphee
Karla nodded as she listened to Hannabelle "A healing spell considered black magic? I can't say I'm surprised... do you know what the spell is of? I can use my own blood magic to heal myself, or others if needed, I suppose that wouldn't be considered white magick by any means either."
She brushed a few strands of white hair out of her face as she finished her seal and shook her head. "That's definitely interesting, but there's no way you could be reacting to the book, the thing is the book doesn't really emit an energy, its more like a leech, it sucks and drains the life force or magick out of any magical beings. So its strange you believe that you're reacting to it when it should be impossible."
Karla stretched thinking hard about what Hannebelle said, she half considered undoing her seal to see if the girl was indeed reacting to something from the book she might have missed herself. She stared at the redhead carefully before stashing the book back in her bag, standing on her own two feet and offering a hand to the witch .
"It is getting late, here, I'll walk you home from here.. Thanks for ah, coming out with me tonight. I had a good time. Its nice to be able to unwind a little."
She watched the redhead enter her home, waving good bye before blowing the witch a kiss and turning back to her own place. She had rented a sad excuse of an apartment in the center of town, she never planned on staying here in the long term so opted for something cheaper but was starting to regret that decision. She threw the book out on the desk eyeing it carefully before flipping a light off and burying herself under her sheets.
"Even after getting to know her I can't help but be more drawn towards that girl." Karla shut her eyes deciding that a good nights rest is something she really needed after this week.
Old Posted 06-22-2018, 07:12 AM Reply With Quote