View Single Post
Developer
Default   #4025  
Every once in a while my job just kind of explodes on me. @.@

One of the engineers that reports to me resigned due to health issues. Another went on vacation for a week.

This wouldn't have been a problem, except the last eight weeks have been really in-depth work that touches a lot of stuff, so the beta testers have had a TON of work to do.

... and they found bugs in it, at the last minute, right before we had to build the next release.

So I had to rip out almost everything my team has worked on over the last two months, even though our biggest customer expects it to be included in this release. The last two days have been such a headache, especially on top of trying to juggle the physical therapy appointments for my back and getting paperwork taken care of for the insurance on my wrecked car. I'm ready to fall over!

Hopefully it'll only take a day or two to get everything fixed, and we can roll out a hotfix early next week.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-07-2023, 07:50 PM Reply With Quote