View Single Post
Icy Footed
<-<; "Hmm..I know what you mean.." Merskelly rubs her arm with her spoopy bony hand in reluctance to share, but manages to anyway.

"Hopping into different places both virtual and subconscious is what I sorta feel like I have to do...just to avoid returning to the outside, where I could get embarrassed..or crowded...or talked to...or,..well, hurt again.." <:c "But, I'm trying to slowly connect with both sides of the mirror." <:] *shrug*
"I know I don't belong on either side, and I feel like a lone fish in a jazz club..So why not belong nowhere? And be me, rather than survive to lose myself?" Merskelly gently places robo-hand on the avatar's shoulder, but it passes thru and she tries again, barely hovering hand on his shoulder instead. ^-^;
"I feel better knowing I'm not the only one that loves escaping into the digital wilderness...as dangerous and weird and stupid and creepy as it can be." ^~^;
She floats upside down smiling at the avatar, her eyeball rolling down in her socket. -wo "Now, how about that arm? Does it do anything cool? Does it? Does it??" *wiggles ankles weirdly but excitedly*

O.O "Oh!" *faces Barker* "And how's it going up there?" :D "I can send ya a cookie from in here if you like."

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 01-18-2019 at 12:18 AM.
Old Posted 01-18-2019, 12:15 AM Reply With Quote