View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
“No, I don't know that either of us are ah...improperly made. I mean, considering well, the diversity of all of the different species—humanoid and non-humanoid alike,” Ashi said grinning, leaning forward with a soft little grunt to aid Hyun in picking her up. It was a team effort to actually get her into the woman's arms, but once she was there she settled in quite nicely, the aforementioned tits squishing into Ashi, but her eyes were not there; they were looking up at the face that now smiled and Ashi again felt herself floating like a butterfly who had been present for a flower's blooming. “Well, I'll keep that in mind next time I have my eye of some calorie loaded sweets so I can stay all bones. Though I must say, because of that, I'm not half as alluring as you,” Ashi said with a playful grin.

“Wait, that was a thing that happened?” Ashi asked first with shocked wide eyes before she broke out into a fit of giggles, “You know, after knowing you longer than ten minutes, I can't say that I actually doubt i--” she was cut off by the noises and again, the wide eyes were back. Just when she thought they could get into a state of rest and repair, possibly other things, she has to hear gunfire. Of course she had to. Outside the palace grounds seemed to be a perpetual warzone. Are other people's lives this chaotic? she could help but ask herself. Of course, Hyun and Shaldag's were. She'd caught bits and pieces of both stories, more of Shaldag than Hyun, but neither seemed to be of the normal variety. Then, was hers really all that normal?

“I...I kind of know how to work a gun. My ah..training didn't extend to guns, but my brother took me to a range once. I still remember everything he told me. Do...do you think it's the uh..'space gingers'?” Ashi asked using Hyun's own terminology. “What do the Edensians want with you?”
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The Daoweians came in after the initial rush to find blood and bodies strewn throughout the dancefloor, hanging on the bar, perched precariously on bar stools. Even the robot that had obviously been working as a bar tender now fizzled out and sat hunched behind the bar. The Daoweians, like the Edensians were armed to the teeth but it seemed the initial phase was already done.

Murai, no longer in the important looking suit and now in the same gear as his men came strutting in with folded arms, “Viora, you've outdone yourself. Nicely done.” Then, to his men, “You know your orders! Crack the inside! I want every room scoured! Those that are left, kill them! You find a female redhead, leave her alive, the rest? Kill them.”
Old Posted 11-17-2017, 05:47 AM Reply With Quote