View Single Post
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #15  
A few weeks ago I was thinking of Cowboy Bebop and then thought of the food Jet makes in the first episode. Then I started to giggle when remembering when Spike complains that it isn't really "Bell Peppers & Beef" with out any Beef..

Well I had accidently bought some Stir Fry Beef strips and I decided to go buy a bell pepper. My Recipe is way different, but it came out really good... but here is Jet's Recipe:

Quote:

Bell Peppers and Beef

Recipe:

4 Bell peppers, 2 tbsp Olive oil, 1 lb Lean ground beef or whole beef cut into strips (optional), 1 tsp Butter, 1 Onion, 2 Cloves garlic (minced), 1 beef bouillon cube, Soy and Teriyaki Sauce, 1 cup Cooked white rice (optional), 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, Seasoning: Salt, pepper and paprika, Boiling water

Prep Time : 5 Min

Cook Time : 5 Min

Method: Chop onion and bell pepper into thin strips. Chop onion into strips and shiitake mushrooms into quarters. Peel the garlic and cut off the cap. Pour the olive oil into a pan/wok and stir-fry onion, bell pepper, mushrooms and garlic with the butter for about 5 minutes or less. Add ground beef (optional) and fry till cooked to taste. Take bouillon cube and crumble over the mixture, along with the soy and teriyaki sauce. Season with salt, pepper, paprika and boiling water and stir until well blended. Place mixture in bowl/on plate and serve it with corn (optional) or rice (optional).

Serves 4

For those who want to know how I make mine:

1 Bell Pepper Cut
1 Onion
1-2 Packs of 1lb Stir Fry Beef
2 Cups Rice
Soy Sauce
Stir Fry Seasoning (Optional)

Start your rice as you prep your veggies. Cut your Bell Pepper into thin strips and then cut in half. Do the same with the onion.

Fry the beef until it's how you like your beef. Add Soy Sauce and Seasoning and mix well. Add the Green Pepper and Onion, cook them for about 3-4 minutes so they heat up but stay crisp. (Too long turns the Pepper kinda Slimy, so keep an eye on them)

Once finished you have a tasty DK Style Stir fry!

Salad with Ginger Dressing makes a great side dish!

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-16-2018, 12:54 PM Reply With Quote