View Single Post
Lazy
Default   #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Reuniclus was great when he was released, yeah. I think the main reason he didn't stick around as being noteworthy (aside from not being catchable in G6 or G7) is because there are a ton of good Psychic-types out there and Reuniclus doesn't have anything special to make it stand out.

Taken from a different perspective, there are a few Pokemon that I really WANT to like that just aren't good enough.

I've always loved Flareon, but he was just AWFUL until Gen 4 due to being a physical fire type. Gen 4 introduced physical fire moves, but at the same time introduced Infernape that is just better in every possible way.

Or there's Exploud. Fun design, unique moves... but he's just not strong enough to actually do anything with. A waste of a perfectly good idea.
true true, I like their appearance most of all (named mine 149 after bonnie from lilo and stitch) + super high sp attack n sp defense

there are a lot of pokemon I loved but don't bother using bc of a really ugly evolution lmao, like darumaka, he was really cute and a promising fire-type but darmanitan is eye searingly ugly

I wish the zen-mode appearance was his evolution instead of going ape

I was never really into exploud or flareon but I guess one that's kind of disappointing is mightyena

I think they definitely need another evolution... then there's dunsparce who everyone forgets about, another one that I think needs an evolution

I play roms/romhacks (on pokemon dark rising kaizo rn)
Old Posted 08-05-2019, 11:22 PM Reply With Quote