View Single Post
Two Fish
Seven scoffed. Of course she cried over a robot. It was so hard to imagine Kastos without her hard shell of a personality. Of course she would crack via her own creation. "Well, you could definitely say that being human is a burden." He peeled open the plate on the back of Engel's shoulder with a satisfying pop.

"Not that you're... human." He sniffed, looking into the mash of gears that made up Engel's shoulder. "I suppose if she gave you any sort of morals, emotions, or free thought - its basically a curse. So I can understand why she'd be upset about doing that to you. My question is why she'd want that in the first place..." He pulled out a specific screw head and turned a knob under his plate, it spun a gear which moved Engel's arm forward without his control.

"Yeah, its a simple fix actually. Just have to restring your gears, and you're a little low on lubricant." He squinted, peering deeper into the matrix of his machinery. "What caused this injury?" He realized that it took a lot of impact to shove Engel's gears so out of place.
Old Posted 01-01-2018, 07:58 PM Reply With Quote