View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #71  
“They didn’t seem to no much other than Ian and me we're in this building.” Tristan said “I know they can… still doesn't mean i like em usually.” the small blond had a small smile in his words, it was clear that he would stay right where he and his brother were. “Stay safe.” the small blond sent over the walkie talkie before the apartment was silent again, only the horse sounds of his brother’s restless sleep echoed softly in the apartment.

----------------

There were dead runner bodies around the entrances , on the inside, so of course masks where needed as the deeper they got into the hospital more spores weakly dotted the air, hammered down by the rain. There were some grooves in the floor, like something had been moved over the same spot many times over the years.

On a long unbroken hallways was a massive map of the hospital, some of it overgrown with vines and plant life, but still legible, rooms on the map where sparsely labeled, just big sections where properly labeled, the medicine storage was in the basement, the entrance of which was closer to the heart of the hospital.

As they would head towards the door they were looking for, Taka and Aren would hear the smashing of glass as someone broke a window from the outside before more voices, angry and shouting voices echoed down the halls.

Mav’s men had chosen to come to the hospital after all to escape the rain.

Deeper in the hospital, close to the basement entrance, the giant Bloater lumberd around it’s domain, Growth’s clicked around it, giving it a wide berth, yet still hunting on their own, only around three of them left after the rest had run after the last group to try and take the hospital, they could faintly hear the footsteps of many…

A chance to either kill or spread the spore. To grow.

Shit was about to hit the fan for both Taka and Aren, as well as the group of Maverick's disposal men
Last edited by PurpleBox; 11-10-2018 at 12:57 PM.
Old Posted 09-21-2018, 01:26 AM Reply With Quote