View Single Post
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #3  
* About Me! *

I'm a single mother and I live in an underground base located somewhere in Canada. I have a lovely daughter named Lilith. I've enjoyed avatar sites now for almost 20 years. (that's a scary fact in itself)

I was born April 04 1982. My zodiac signs are Ares the Ram, a fire sign, and the Water Dog. My hobbies include Online gaming, Art, Horror and Sci-fi movies, Studying other cultures, Occult things, Cooking and a bit of sewing and poetry.

I enjoy drawing, sewing, fashion and make-up. Anything creative really. I also like things in there correct place. I do get accused of having OCD often. I like things to look a certain way because I feel it's energy can effect mood if they aren't right, kind of like fueng-shei but not. And I'll admit that I can be a bit Draconian at times with my beliefs.

I'm slowly starting to take on paid art commissions to support myself while at a part time job so I still have time to work on my art. The main bulk of my art is of an Erotic nature so I'm unable to directly share it with you.

Last edited by 8Nephila8; 09-07-2022 at 08:12 AM.
Old Posted 09-03-2022, 03:03 AM Reply With Quote