View Single Post
Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #41  
Solomon didn't open his eyes as Alicia appeared and began to scold him. "And you just made this deduction Alicia? I had told you something came up...and now, I have to leave." He opened his ice blue eyes, watching her with a bit of amusement, "I suggest you unblock yourself and insert the memory of you walking in, or I'll be known as the local loon who talks to himself." He sighed a bit, sitting up in his chair and taking a sip of coffee with a slight purr. "And you know I couldn't leave without saying goodbye to you~ You're the only American I like so far...after 570 odd years.." He chuckled lightly rolling his eyes, "Is that all you came..." He trailed off as his gaze came upon a brown haired man. "Dammit.." He quickly shifted so Alicia would end up blocking him from Randall's view, "I cannot let that man see me too closely...we were recently involved in an...incident regarding out..lifestyle." He quickly sent her the incident from a few nights ago, rather than waste time explaining it verbally.
Rawr~~
Old Posted 08-21-2011, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote