View Single Post
Icy Footed
Can totally relate with Espy. <x} I have a strong feeling that sex is actually really overrated, and totally unnecessary. >u> I'd rather be sharing a cinnamon roll.

Never got how people just somehow started getting those feelings when puberty hit. :[ I was around mostly girls, but guys in summer school too. And I didn't really want to have anything to do with either. *shrug* <.<

Most of my classmates had boyfriends and lost their virginities pretty quick. I asked them, "why you like him?" and they'd usually answer with, "he's hot/cute." or "I just do." <x} When I saw them with their boyfriends at prom, I didn't really get it. :/ They were just guys. That's how guys look like. *shrug* But, okay? <x} I never got those feelings. :/

I had a blind date for prom, and he was pretty cool. :] I liked how he was pursuing tattoo art, and was a decent dancer. But that's about it. Not that he wasn't attractive, he probably was..? I think? :/ I just saw him as a possible friend. <u<; I don't have many of those that are male...actually none. :/ Damn...I'd like a cool guy friend who doesn't fall in love with me. ;-; But still likes me enough to bug me..

People ARE confusing. <:{

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-28-2019, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote