Thread: Fallout 76
View Single Post
CL4P-TP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadedMartian View Post
My main gripe is that I don't want companies thinking its okay to keep sending out half finished games and just patching them up as they go.
I can't even explain just how much I agree with this. So few developers actually take the time to release a fully finished game now. Like if you take No Man's Sky for example, the patch it received a few months ago has only just brought that game in line with what players were promised from the get-go. About two years too late. I'd much rather developers have some transparency and say if a game isn't going to be ready in time and just push back the launch date.

I also think games need to stop adding "DLC" that are features which should have been included in the base game, but that's a completely different argument haha

With Fallout 4, I enjoyed it for what it was. In comparison to the earlier games it was lacking in some respects for me. I personally love a lot of the more fun quests or the random events you could get from the wild wasteland perk (like the gang of old ladies in Fallout NV) and I did feel like 4 was missing a lot of the humour the earlier games had. However it did build upon some things and some aspects I really enjoyed. It's probably ranked bottom of the list for me in terms of which Fallout games are my favourites, but it was still something I enjoyed and I got a lot of hours out of. The DLC for Fallout 4 was pretty good though. I hated settlement building though so the contraptions one was a little lost on me haha

I'll probably pick up 76 at some point, but no I'm not going to be playing at launch. How are you enjoying it so far,
Old Posted 11-15-2018, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote