Thread: Fallout 76
View Single Post
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #21  
The thing about the factions is we are assuming alot about people naturally coming together and building these factions on their own. I mean we are talking about a base of people that are use to playing fallout solo. But I do think people will break loose from that familiarity in order to expand and grow in this particular fallout world. Now I did hear that they will be adding factions later on so we will be getting factions eventually accompanied with faction pvp.

My main gripe is that I don't want companies thinking its okay to keep sending out half finished games and just patching them up as they go. I'm okay with bugs, i'm okay with imperfection. I am not okay with half-assery and playing victim of 'entitled gamers'. I'm what the industry would call a 'spender' or 'whale'. I will gladly pay good money for good products. But they have to be good. To be called entitled because I have standards in what I will spend my money on is a slap in the face. Nobody said that here, but elsewhere that is the message.

“The Dreamer awakes
The shadow goes by
The tale I have told you,
That tale is a lie.
But listen to me,
Bright maiden, proud youth
The tale is a lie;
What it tells is the truth.”

― Traditional folktale ending

Old Posted 11-14-2018, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote