Thread: Fallout 76
View Single Post
CL4P-TP
To be honest I thought that a lot of the hate that ME got was pretty harsh, I don't think it's a terrible game. I didn't enjoy it as much as the original trilogy but I still thought it was pretty fun. Though it did get a little grindy in the middle so I took a break when I was playing and swapped to something else. That being said, it wasn't terrible.

I think with 76 a lot of the interactions and faction creation within the game has to come from roleplay. Since there are no human NPCs you kind of have to adopt these roles yourself. But with the way the perk and skill system works it's really hard to select a specific build because the perks get randomised from what I can tell, which again just makes the whole roleplay aspect a bit harder. Also considering that this kind of content is coming from other people it's kind of hard to gauge what your experiences will be like. For example people that are really into the Fallout universe and embrace the lore of the franchise and everything might get more into the idea of creating characters, where as someone that's just here to run and gun and for the loot won't be putting in that same effort as someone who is looking to play a traditional Fallout.
Old Posted 11-13-2018, 01:51 PM Reply With Quote