View Single Post
Icy Footed
I'm sort of a fan of horror/ sci-fi literature and in particular I've taken a liking to a lot of Lovecraft themed works, as well as many of his short stories. I was planning on writing an alien lore tale of cosmic terror, as a much longer work than this one, titling it as The Wretched Gate...but I still haven't gotten back to it... >->;

And I have barely returned to this one of my short stories roughly based on a few of Lovecraft's other tales of horror, like The Festival and The Tomb. (Which I also recommend reading along with Into the Vault because it's kinda chilling!)

It's a short tale about a man taken into custody by a squad of police officers in the late 1800's to early 1900's, told in his perspective, after a horrific event in his hometown witnessed by many of the officers.
This is a bit of a rough draft, because I've only just gotten back to it and edited it only once through so, I hope I haven't but I might have overlooked some grammatical mistakes...so, yeh..

It's called The Old Days.
Hope you enjoy. >~<;

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-14-2019, 05:17 AM Reply With Quote