View Single Post
Morbidly Obsessed
"Than maybe you met someone that looks like him." Noelle shrugs, leaning against the back of the chair, "He said his troop was else where, some village. and Zeus? Well that explains his ability to control lightning than and why we clash I guess. Zeus and Hades aren't exactly on buddy-buddy terms." Noelle turns beet red at Kimiko's last question and tries to avoid her gaze, not wanting to really remember that much, why torture herself with memories of stuff that wasn't going any further than a kiss? Hell, she and Lucien might never see each other again, the world was a huge place and people could easily disappear, if they wished, without a trace. Through, maybe it was worth speaking to him one more time before they went separate ways, only thing he could do is threaten her with that sword and tell her how much she disgusted him, she probably deserved it.

Besides, she owed her twin's grave a visit anyway and it was time she made peace with herself.

Turning back to Kimiko to answer her question, "He kissed me first through he got aid in that. It was my first kiss, it was quite.. nice. I honestly wouldn't mind kissing him again."

Noelle was not lying about that, a small smile on her face, it was the one thing she was going to miss even through the world was littered with other eligible bachelors.. yet, why did her heart twinge at the thought of anyone else besides.. she pushed those thoughts out of her head and gave Kimiko a cheerful smile, "You must be tired, I shouldn't keep you awake with my babble." she says standing up, "Maybe we can get something to eat a bit later, my treat."
Old Posted 09-13-2012, 03:51 AM Reply With Quote