Thread: ~Revamping~
View Single Post
Pocket Demon Ninja
This week is the final week of the Winter Seson. Some of the shows will be continuing on, into the spring season (left overs) as they are 22-25 episode long seasons instead of the 12-13 short seasons.

My top 3 Shows from the winter season are:

A Place Farther Than The Universe
How to Keep a Mummy
Laid Back Camp

(School Babysitters is in 4th place)

Sorry Mii-kun >x< that other show has a really good story to it...

Next week starts the Spring Line Up..

Crunchyroll already has "Mahou Shoujo Ore" (about a girl, when she transforms into her 'magical girl' form, she's a hot buff guy in a magical girl outfit (cross dressing!)) I was looking forward to that one but the manga wasn't all that great (personal opinion) so my hype for that one has died...

Amazon already has 2 anime that looked good.. Mahou Shoujo Site (girl finds website that gives her magical girl abilities.. think along the lines of "magical girl raising project"..

I forget what the other one was.

The next seasons for Food Wars and Ninja Girl and Samurai Master come out so I'm excited for those (I'm sure Sentai gets Food Wars tho... they were the ones who original own the licenses for it, CR got those from sentai so when CR's licenses from sentai end, CR wont have food wars at all)

Nothing really pops out at me this spring season so it's going to be a hit or miss thing. A 3-Cut situation where one watches 3 episodes, and if it can't capture the attention then its dropped.

Is there anything anyone is looking farward to? Live Chart is a good place to check out what all comes out each season.

(Fall Season needs to get here so I can watch Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken -That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime- the WebNovel is good
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/...ime-datta-ken/

For those who would like to read the WEB Novel.. (Light Novel is different.. Web Novel Free, Light Novel is not.. The story between the two seem to alter a lot as well or so I heard. I wanna get my hands on the LN... >:x)

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-25-2018, 06:29 PM Reply With Quote