View Single Post
Mercury Poisoning!
(( I don't care about cursing. I have a filthy mouth in RL So it's fine XD))

The worst part of any game was starting from like lvl 50 and up to 80 or 90, depending on the cap. With Dragonlust though, the cap was currently 100, but they had plans in the works to make it 150, with a brand new area to open up for all races. Part of her couldn't wait but another part of her was groaning because she and Chad both had a hand full of characters which would need to do the quests to get to the new level cap.

Once in the new area she was able to grab five quests, and Chad got the same ones. One quest was to go around and familiarize yourself with each main NPC in the city. Another quest was specific to her jewelry making skill. Since she was a mage in the game, her class could enchant jewelry to make them have better stats, and sometimes produce a gold rank item which was very rare, and if not for her class specifically, could sell for a lot of gold. The better she got at crafting jewelry the better chances she could get a gold rank.

Starspinner Moondust: Did you get the bullshit 'introductory' quest? And one specific for your tanning skill? I think we should get those out of the way and then do the out of city ones.
"Smile, let the world wonder what you're up to."
Old Posted 11-24-2017, 04:33 AM Reply With Quote